Saturday, June 27, 2009

And we have a winner!

Wow! My first contest is over. Notice that I just said "my first". Believe me, there will be many, many more. Some of the prizes will be cookbooks, but some of the prizes might be bigger. And shinier. And maybe some of them you'll have to plug in. (muffled scream) We'll see what the magic prize fairy can conjour up. So you'll just have to wait and see. In any case, make sure to add this blog to your list of favorites so you don't miss an episode.
....and now, I'm happy to announce that the winner of the Crazy for Cupcakes cookbook is.................(drum roll)

#3. Amandadawn.
Screams. Crying. Applause.
In the meantime, keep baking everyone...............I'm off to buy more supplies. Let's see......flour, sugar....oh, and chocolate.
Talk soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda! But you better be glad it's the book and not samples...We'd all be hunt'n ya down! ;-) Marg

Pink Little Cake said...

Your blog is really cute. I want to try the hi hat cupcakes they look yummy!